Church Road, Lelant
Sensational south facing contemporary home of the highest quality with superb attention to detail throughout, enjoying a highly private and discrete setting in a tucked away position within the shortest of walks of Porthkidney beach and West Cornwall Golf Club, just moments from Carbis Bay and St Ives.
- Completed in 2018
- Extremely high quality
- Meticulous standard of presentation
- South facing gardens
- Discrete location
- Over 4,500 sq ft
- Contact Ben Davies for further information
West Cornwall Golf Club – 350 yards; Porthkidney beach – 450 yards; Carbis Bay – 1.5; St Erth (mainline and branchline rail) – 1.5; St Ives – 2.5; Gwithian – 5;
Marazion - 6; Truro - 23; Cornwall Airport (Newquay) – 36.5
(All distances are approximate and in miles)
One of the very finest contemporary homes to have been built in the area in recent years, discretely positioned to discover the very best that west Cornwall has to offer. With its private situation and relaxing, sunny gardens, this is the perfect place in which to unwind and recharge within luxurious accommodation of the very highest standard.
• Wonderfully proportioned and extremely high quality
• Presented to the highest standards and with interiors of exquisite taste
• Triple aspect, light and spacious open plan kitchen /dining / living area communicating perfectly with the gardens
• Charles Yorke bespoke kitchen with Dekton tops, Miele appliances (two ovens, induction hob, microwave, warming drawers and dishwasher), wine cooler, Liebherr fridge / freezer and two Quooker taps.
• Bespoke walnut stairs by Cornwall Stairs, flanked by granite tiled walls to match feature wall within living area, with double height floor to ceiling window
• Separate double aspect sitting room providing a tranquil and quiet private space, leading to the garden and complemented by a RAIS ‘Pilar’ wood
burner, recessed Sony TV with KEF speakers
• Wonderful reception hall with cloakroom, utility and study (with fitted handmade units), providing access to the double garage and games room
• Stunning master bedroom suite with garden views, sliding pocket doors to a large dressing room (with handmade units by Ben Williams of Hayle) and
sensational en suite shower room with twin basins and Dekton tops
• Guest bedroom with garden views and en suite shower room
• Third double bedroom with garden views; fourth double bedroom with view of St Uny Church
• Sensational bathroom with sauna, freestanding bath and walk-in shower
• Games / TV room above the double garage
• Beautifully designed, south facing gardens, perfect for outdoor dining and relaxation.
• Level lawn with attractive borders
• Large decked terrace
• Partly covered terrace defined by mature olive tree
• Well stocked sheltered garden with winding path through tree ferns, perennials, sub-tropical and Cornish varieties
• Evening sundowner enclave
• Kitchen / utility garden with raised lavender bed
• Extensive double garaging (with store), parking and turning for several cars, with the property remaining discretely situated away from passers-by.
Situated within a short walk of the beautiful sandy beach at Porthkidney, with The Towans on the other side of the estuary, the small
village of Lelant is perfectly positioned for Carbis Bay, St Ives and Gwithian Bay, and so convenient for exploring west Cornwall and
further south to Mount’s Bay.
Paddleboarding, kayaking and surfing are all on offer, along with scenic walks and inspiring runs along the coast path, or a round of golf at the nearby golf club, one of Cornwall’s most breathtaking. The branchline railway provides a regular service to St Ives with a
mainline connection at nearby St Erth meaning that day trips are easy and varied.